We at Palmer Electric are sensitive to the private nature of information you provide to us over the Internet.
Information we collect
When you use the website and any related services, you may be providing Palmer Electric with your personally identifiable information. The personally identifiable information you provide ranges from limited personal data such as name, address and e-mail address to facts about your business and profession and information requirements. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen. In addition, our web servers automatically collect website usage information from you when you visit our website. Website usage information informs us about how our visitors and subscribers use and navigate our websites, including the number and frequency of users to each web page, their IP address, and the length of their stays.
How we use information collected
- We may combine the personally identifiable information you provide Palmer Electric on our website with other information about you that is available to us, including website usage information and information from other sources. We may use this information to enable us to process, validate and verify requests for services and for the purposes for which you specifically provided the information; to improve your experience on our website; to improve and develop new features and services; to alert you to new features and services and special offers; to provide marketing with aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns; to allow us to personalize the advertising users see based on their personal characteristics or preferences, and for other purposes.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We maintain safeguards to protect the security, integrity, and privacy of these servers and of your personally identifiable information.
Palmer Electric uses the Facebook pixel in advertisements that target Florida, in the United States, to capture:
- Http Headers – Anything present in HTTP headers. HTTP Headers are a standard web protocol sent between any browser request and any server on the internet. HTTP Headers include IP addresses, information about the web browser, page location, document, referrer and person using the website.
- Pixel-specific Data – Includes Pixel ID and the Facebook Cookie.
- Button Click Data – Includes any buttons clicked by site visitors, the labels of those buttons and any pages visited as a result of the button clicks.
- Optional Values – Developers and marketers can optionally choose to send additional information about the visit through conversion tracking. Example custom data events are conversion value, page type, and more.
- Form Field Names – Includes website field names like ‘email’, ‘address’, ‘quantity’ for when you purchase a product or service. We don’t capture field values unless you include them as part of Advanced Matching, conversion tracking, or user properties.
Palmer Electric respects the privacy of all the users that contact us through Facebook. We will not share or sell any personal information (names, emails, phone numbers, etc) received through Facebook Ads or our Facebook page.
Comments and Questions