CCTV Maintenance, Servicing and Repairs
CCTV maintenance is a preventative service to ensure that surveillance equipment is operational and to lessen the likelihood of breakdowns. To maintain the effectiveness of your CCTV system you should have regular maintenance.
CCTV servicing checklist
As part of conducting a maintenance service for your CCTV equipment, our technician will carry out the following tasks:
- Visually inspect all major components and connections for signs of deterioration or damage
- Examine all control equipment (DVR, NVR, multiplexer, video switcher) for correct operation.
- Visual inspection of environmental conditions for adverse effects, including growth or shrubbery obscuring camera views
- Review clock settings in equipment and update as appropriate
- Checking the field of view and adjust as necessary,
- Inspect brackets, towers and fixings for corrosion or damage. Check clamping bolts/brackets are tightened correctly.
- Inspect the quality of recording during day time and night time modes
- Clean control equipment surfaces including PC (if applicable)
- Cleaning the camera and checking whether the lens is focused and adjusted properly,
- Using the controller to check the various functions such as panning and zooming,
- Checking the equipment settings on the NVR/DVR,
Base Maintenance Package:
One (1) NVR/DVR, up to 10 cameras $650.00
Additional NVR/DVR $100
Each additional camera $40
This pricing is based on all cameras accessible from a 10 foot ladder. Cameras beyond ten feet high may require a lift which is billed as an additional charge.